GROW YOUR BUSINESS, GROW THE ECONOMY. Whether the Economic Stimulus plan affects your business directly or indirectly, CareerBuilder can help you staff up quickly with the right people. When you need a full solution, CareerBuilder offerings can help you fill the funnel, get the right volume of candidates, and screen and filter these candidates quickly.
Job Posting Optimization
- Redesign your company's job postings to better target candidates and improve the effectiveness of your recruitment advertising spend. Includes research and best practice benchmarking of your top three talent competitors.
Custom Design Services
- Make your brand stand out above the competition by utilizing the CareerBuilder design team's best practices for creating and enhancing customized display ads, print ads, branding Web pages and video branding. Make candidates want to work for you.
- CareerBuilder Job Postings enable you to post your open job for one month. Our industry-leading search technology displays jobs to job seekers based on keyword relevance (job title, location, and more) and matches best-fit candidates to your open position.
- CareerBuilder Career Fairs are designed to deliver qualified candidates right to your booth! Segmented industry pavilions make it easy for the right candidates to quickly find you.
- CareerBuilder Virtual Career Fairs are designed as online, nationwide events that target a specific industry each month. Job seekers can quickly learn about your company and it’s open positions, upload a resume, and even chat with your recruiters, all from the comfort of their own computer. View this PDF for more information.
- With more than 175 million registered users, Facebook is among the top five most-trafficked Web sites in the U.S. and is one of the fastest-growing sites on the Internet today. Facebook and CareerBuilder's extensive partnership provides a large presence through custom Facebook pages, applications, advertisements, and more.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- With IVR, you receive a dedicated toll-free number you can use to attract and encourage offline or non-English-speaking candidates to apply to your open positions via phone.
Resume Database Access
- Our Resume Database includes more than 28 million fresh resumes, representing virtually every industry and experience level. Our proprietary, state-of-the art filtering technology filters out the candidates not applicable to your positions. Employers can target searches based on your individual needs (including geographic reach, job category, salary, and present employer).
Targeted Candidate E-Mail Campaigns
- Targeted Candidate E-Mails are directed at interested job seekers with your specific needs in mind, such as industry, job type, gender, or minority group. E-mail programs will vary depending on the goals of your talent acquisition plan.
Targeted Candidate Direct Mail Campaigns
- Targeted candidate direct mail is directed at interested job seekers with your specific needs in mind, such as industry, job type, gender, or minority group. Direct mail programs will vary depending on the goals of your talent acquisition plan.
- Targeted online display advertising on CareerBuilder brands your company to specific job seekers. These banners can be targeted by geography, keyword, and industry.
- With Name Generation, we create a list of professionals working in specific industries, functions, and/or geographic locations; this helps your company reduce candidate sourcing time.
- Targeted Search finds and pre-screens the top five candidates in the market for your company's open positions in less time and at a fraction of the cost of other recruiting methods.
Targeted Vertical Magazines
- Reach highly targeted job seekers with our Vertical Magazines. Our glossy, premium quality publications contain relevant career-related editorial content that are direct mailed to recently registered job seekers.
- Show candidates your employment brand and give them a snapshot of the culture of your organization's culture. BrandBuilder helps you capture the interest of job seekers who want to make an informed decision and apply to the most relevant jobs. A multi-page profile with a link to your company's Web site enables you to build a stronger online brand, differentiate your company from competitors and draw quality candidates to your open positions.
- Job Branding allows your jobs to be seen with the look and feel of your company. Enjoy an exclusive presence, as you are the sole advertiser on the site.
- Video Branding packages provide job seekers a visual and auditory view of an organization's culture. Candidates can easily tour your organization without ever leaving the comfort of their computer.
Resume and Phone Screening
- Gives an initial evaluation of resumes and candidates to help you save time and make an informed decision about whether or not an applicant is a good fit for your company.
Background Check Services
- Up to Social Security number verification (EQUIFAX), County Criminal (FIM) - 7 year residence history based on Social Security number verification, National Criminal Record File (NCRF), Education Verification (Highest Degree), Employment Verification (Standard, Last Two Employers), Credit Check, Motor Vehicle Records (MVR), and References (2 max).
- Various tests offer scalable solutions to provide the final checks before bringing a new employee on the job.